Last modified: August 17, 2022
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Company.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by the Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries).
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content that may link, be accessible from, or integrated with the Website.
Children Under the Age of 18.
Our Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to us, including on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, any identity or records related to you, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Kinds of Personal Information We Collect.
Information You Provide to Us: The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Your IP address;
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website, including credit card information, web3 wallet or public address information, or any other applicable payment information;
- Information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, email address, postal address, telephone number, or any other identifier through which you may be contacted online or offline, including social media handles or any other relevant identifier ("personal information");
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders, as you may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website;
- Information about blockchain transactions, including but not limited to your public key address or other public identifier related to your blockchain account and information about how you are using the Company's blockchain infrastructure;
- Records and copies of your correspondence, including email addresses, if you contact us; or
- Details regarding how you found our site and how you intend to use it, if applicable.
You also may provide information to be published or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on the Website and transmitted to others at your own risk. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions or otherwise interact with. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
If you submit information to us that we believe places your privacy or security at risk, we may immediately delete that information.
Information Collected Automatically: As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Usage details, including the total time you spend on our website, the time you spend on each page, the order in which those pages were visited and the internal links clicked, the general geographic location from which you access our Website, which browser and operating system you are using to visit our Website, and the referring website;
- Performance details, including monitor page load times, CPU/memory usage, browser crashes and React component rendering; or
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your usage patterns; and
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not, itself, include personal information, though it may be correlated with other personal information to build a unique profile about you.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Website and our emails may contain: ; small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information & Why We Collect It.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it (including to interact with our affiliates or subsidiaries);
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights under our Terms and Conditions, including restricting access to the Website from specific Prohibited Jurisdictions (as defined in our Terms and Conditions);
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website;
- To help facilitate the ongoing development of our services;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; or
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our Website and services;
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices;
- To a buyer or successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company's assets, whether as a going concern or as a part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; or
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection, credit risk reduction, or identifying malicious actors using our products, or the Company's affiliates or subsidiaries.
We do not sell your personal information to third parties for monetary compensation.
Privacy & The Blockchain.
A key feature of many blockchain technologies, including any blockchain on which the Company's services rely, is the transparency and public accessibility of on-chain transactions. As such, any information stored on-chain may be public, immutable, and not easily removed or deleted and, in many cases, cannot be deleted. Your account with the Company may reveal information about you and this information can potentially be correlated now or in the future by any party who chooses to do so, including law enforcement. If you are unfamiliar with blockchain technology and its transparent and public nature, we strongly encourage you to conduct your own research into blockchain before electing to use our services.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Special Disclosures for European Users.
Under the European General Data Protection Act, every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access - You have the right to request for copies of your personal data from us. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure - You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
Data Protection Rights Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
If you are a California resident, you are entitled to learn what data we collect about you, ask us to delete your data, and not to share it. To exercise your data protection rights, you can ask us:
- What personal information we have about you. If you make this request, we will return to you:
Please note, you are entitled to ask us to provide this information twice at any point in a rolling 12-month period. When you make this request, the information we provide will be limited to the previous 12 months.
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you.
- The categories of sources from which we collect your personal information.
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting your personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share your personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
- A list of categories of personal information that we have sold, along with the category of any other company we sold it to. If we have not sold your information, we will inform you of that fact.
- A list of categories of personal information that we have disclosed for business purposes, along with the category of any other company we shared it with.
- To delete your personal information. If you make this request, we will delete the personal information we hold about you as of the date of your request from our records and direct any service providers to do the same. In some cases, deletion may be accomplished through de-identification of the information. If you choose to delete your personal information, you may not be able to use certain functions that require your personal information to operate.
- To stop selling your personal information. If you submit a request to stop selling your personal information, we will stop selling it. If you are a California resident, to opt-out of the sale of your personal information, please email such request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, if you ask us to delete or stop selling your data, it may impact your experience with us, and you may not be able to participate in certain programs or membership services which require the usage of your personal information to function. In no circumstances we will discriminate against you for exercising your rights.
To exercise your California data protection rights described above, please send your request(s) to email@example.com.